Save the Date - Join us in Atlanta to meet, learn from, and connect with cardiovascular anesthesiologists from around the world where you can:
- experience a NEW didactic session format
- define your goals with the pretest and measure your learning after Echo Week and allow for self-reflection on knowledge gaps for future educational endeavors with the posttest
- participate in a target hands-on laptop workshop
Registration opens Fall 2017.
This Is Your Education
The 21st Annual SCA Echo Week is a 5-day course covering the fundamentals and applications of echocardiography. This interdisciplinary program has been developed to meet the continuing demand for education on the applications of ultrasound technologies as a fundamental diagnostic modality and monitor of perioperative cardiac performance.
At the SCA Echo Week you can:
- earn more than 40 hours of continuing medical education
- network with more than 300 of your peers in addition to our sponsors
- attend more than 25 sessions including the NEW Day in Review sessions Monday-Wedensday
Plan Your Trip
Loews Atlanta Hotel
1065 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
For more information about exhibiting with SCA in 2018, visit the Exhibitor Information page.