2017 Echo Week
SCA is still accepting abstracts for consideration to be presented during the 20th Annual Echo Week, May 21–26 in Atlanta, GA.
Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstracts will be accepted in the following categories:
- Original Research
- Case Report/Case Series
Submit your Abstract
- Submission system closes on December 13, 2016.
- ALL authors must complete their disclosure form by December 20, 2016.
- Notifications regarding abstract selection will be sent in February 2017.
- The submitter will be considered the presenting author.
- The presenting author is responsible for abstract content—SCA will not copyedit submissions.
- All communications regarding the abstract submission will be sent to the presenting author.
- Failure to follow SCA abstract policies may result in disqualification of your abstract.
Visit www.scahq.org/2017echoweek for full meeting information.