2017 Echo Week
Register online for the 20th Annual Echo Week, taking place May 21–26. The benefits are all yours:
- Expand your knowledge of perioperative echocardiography.
- Interact with internationally renowned experts who are passionate about ultrasound education and available to attendees throughout the meeting.
- Participate in interactive, case-based, small-group educational sessions to explore new and complex topics.
- Take part in a comprehensive hands-on porcine heart dissection with simultaneous imaging and surgical correlations that is directed by a cardiac surgeon and cardiac anesthesiologist team.
- Learn 3D echocardiography from experts who use it daily in their practice.
- Gain a deeper understanding of imaging for percutaneous structural heart interventions.
- Apply current practice guidelines to imaging and surgical dilemmas.
- Test your knowledge by taking a pretest and a mock exam at the end of the meeting.
Register today. Early-bird deadline is April 13, 2017.
NEW This Year: Echo Week Pretest
Join Echo Week Co-Director Feroze Mahmood, MD FASE, for the Echo Week Pretest, a new 1-hour evening session on Sunday, May 21, 6–7 pm (Eastern). Assess your basic echocardiography knowledge in this first look at the topics that will be covered throughout the week.