2017 SCA Annual Meeting
Complete details can be found at www.scahq.org/2017annualmeeting
This meeting is a unique educational activity that provides anesthesiologists and other perioperative physicians and providers from around the world an opportunity to discuss key issues related to delivering care to patients undergoing cardiovascular and thoracic surgeries.
- Educational tracks featuring hands-on workshops and symposia including pro-con debates
- Moderated scientific abstract and complex case poster sessions
- Small-group problem-based learning discussions (PBLDs) with experts in the field
- Special fellow and resident programming with career and mentoring advice, complex case discussions, and a fellow-focused transesophageal echocardiography review
6th Annual Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium (TAS)
April 21, 2017
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Register online now and join us!
Expand your educational experience and attend the 2017 TAS—held one day prior to the opening of the Annual Meeting & Workshops. Attendees will experience a mix of panel discussions, didactic sessions, and workshops. Also, an optional paid breakfast PBLD will take place on Saturday, April 22. Separate registration is required for the TAS.
- Update on esophageal surgery: techniques, anesthetic, and pain management
- Comprehensive hands-on workshops
- An optional, small-group PBLD with experts in the field
- Industry exhibitors with the newest airway and ventilation tools
Visit the SCA website for further details and information about the meetings and Orlando.
Help Support the SCA Foundation
Back to Our Future Gala Event
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
The Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists Foundation (SCAF) was established in 2007 with a mission to raise funds to support the SCA mission of excellence in the care of cardiovascular patients. Chief accomplishments have been the establishment of the Roizen Anesthesia Research Foundation New Investigator Grant and the initiation of the Kaplan Leadership Development Award. Proceeds from the Back to Our Future Gala Event will benefit these 2 programs.
Join us and our colleagues from the Foundation as we celebrate 9 years of partnership raising funds for the mission of the Society. Hear from past research grantees and Kaplan Leadership Scholarship winners to understand just how critical your support has been to establishing their careers. As always, we invite fellowship programs to purchase a table and bring their fellows so they can see the SCA and SCAF missions in action. Seating is limited, so purchase early!
Purchase a ticket during registration for $180 or a table of 10 for $1600. The table discount will be applied at the end of the registration process.