Submit your SCA Problem Based Learning Discussion (PBLD) Submission
Deadline: Tuesday, August 23, 2022, 11:59 pm EST
The Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists invites you to submit a PBLD for presentation at the upcoming 45th SCA Annual Meeting and Workshops in Portland, Oregon from May 6-9, 2023.
- Additional submissions will not be accepted after the submission system closes.
- Only one submission per person will be considered.
- PBLD may be submitted by only 1 author who will be the moderator for the session, if the session is accepted.
- A co-moderator will be assigned to help guide presentation preparation and to co-moderate the accepted PBLD at the SCA annual conference.
- If your submission is accepted, but you cannot attend the annual conference, a replacement moderator will be selected to present the PBLD.
- Providing handouts to PBLD participants is strongly encouraged.
- No AV equipment will be available for PBLD presentations.
PBLD Submission Requirements
When submitting a PBLD, you will be asked to complete the following information:
- Primary Moderator Information*
- PBLD Title*
- Session Objectives*
- Overview of the Case Presentation*
- Case Questions*