► SCA and CTSNet Present: Cardiac Surgery During COVID-19: ECMO, Transplants, Elective Cases, and the Future (from April 27)
- Reopening Cardiac Surgery Programs
- ECMO for COVID-19
- Transplant During the COVID Era
- Resilience in the Face of COVID-19
► COVID-19 Challenges for the Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologist (from April 4)
This webinar features speakers from around the globe discussing current practices adopted to manage the COVID-19 pandemic from a cardiovascular and thoracic perspective.
► View the FAQs from the webinar.
COVID-19 Informational Resources
As physicians, we recognize that you are on the front line helping to combat the novel coronavirus. Many of you have resources you are referencing for COVID-19.
Thanks to our members across the world, we have compiled additional sources for you to
reference. Some of the resources provided only require a login to be created in order to access the information, while others are open to the public.
- American Medical Association
- Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
— UPDATE: ASA and APSF Joint Statement on Perioperative Testing for the COVID-19 Virus
- American Society of Echocardiography
— ASE COVID-19 Publication
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Difficult Airway Society, the Association of Anaesthetists the Intensive Care Society, the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine and the Royal College of Anaesthetists Guidelines
- International Anesthesia Research Society
— N95 Mask Decontamination Information
- iTeachU Free Course – COVID-19 Lung Ultrasound
- JACC COVID-19 Cardiovascular Considerations
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists
- World Health Organization
We thank you for all you are doing during this time of uncertainty. Please reach out to SCAHQ at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are more resources you know of to included on this page. We will be updating this page regularly.