Are you looking to get more involved in your Society? There are many ways to participate in our activities, from serving on a Committee or Special Interest Group (SIG), to writing for the Newsletter.
- Write a Newsletter or Journal article.
- Submit an abstract – abstract submissions for the Annual Meeting & Workshops, Thoracic Anesthesia Symposium, and Echo Week Meeting open several months prior to each meeting.
- Submit a PBLD – Problem-Based Learning Discussions (PBLDs) are a key feature of each year’s Annual Meeting & Workshops. Accepted submissions will be invited to participate in the meeting as a PBLD speaker.
- Connect with us on social media – Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay engaged with the Society and your colleagues.
Special Interest Groups
Are you interested in connecting and interacting with colleagues who share similar interests and challenges? An SCA SIG can offer you that opportunity!
Explore SCA’s SIGs:
- Regional Anesthesia for Cardiothoracic Enhanced Recovery Special Interest Group
- Simulation in Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Special Interest Group
- Women In Cardiothoracic Anesthesia (WICTA) Special Interest Group